*Click Here For Resume Download*
Farmingdale State College| Farmingdale, NY | 2018 – 2020
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology, GPA 3.3. Member of the Architecture Construction Technology club.
Nassau Community College| Garden City, NY |2016-2018
Civil Engineering Technology Major, Cumulative GPA 3.69. Assisted the chairperson of Civil Engineering program with AutoCAD tutoring for students.
NYIT| Old Westbury, NY |2015-2016
Architecture Major, transferred out after completing one year.
H. Frank Carey Jr/Sr High School| Franklin Square, NY|2011-2015
Graduated with a certificate of Architectural Technology from the Sewanhaka Central High School Career & Technical Education program.
Leadership & Involvement
· Accepted into the Gold Key International Honor Society, which only admits the top 15% of the class
at Farmingdale State College.
Arcitecture Construction Technology (ACT) club member.
· Accepted into the Carol Farber Honors Program at Nassau Community College
· Architecture Construction Technology club member
· AutoCAD tutor at Nassau Community College.
· Coordinated job-site deliveries to ensure on time project scheduling.
· Office Suite
MVA Architects| Floral Park, NY |14-16
· Drafter in 2D AutoCAD, for preparation of project documents for Long Island village and town D.O.B. approval.
· Architectural Apprentice; learned basic trade skills and learned how to correctly submit a job to a D.O.B.
· Took field measurements of various residential and commercial properties on long island and NYC.
· Notable software, AutoCAD 2013, RES-COM check, Office Suite, Windows Sever 2007.
OMJ Design| Great Neck, NY |Jan-18 - May-19
· Architectural Apprentice; honed my AutoCAD and Revit skills to produce project plans for various D.O.B.’s onLong
Island while most in NYC. Further developed analyzing and reference skills to address D.O.B. corrections and violations to better serve the architect and clients. Sit ins with architect and client to discuss project goals.
· Drafter; Prepared project drawings in AutoCAD Architecture 2016, utilizing 3D functionality.
· Project Architect; from initial client interaction to completed job, arranged essential project documents and meetings
to complete jobs in a time efficient and effective manor.
· Field Measurements; used a laser measuring tool and camera to capture physical site parameters.
· Renderings; Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD Architecture to model in buildings on a site to be rendered in Lumion
8 & 9.
· Filing Representative; became a NYC D.O.B. certified filing representative July 2018.
· Notable Software; AutoCAD Architecture, Revit, Lumion 8 and 9, Sketchup, Office suite, RES-COM check,
BD Development| Amityville, NY |Jul-19 - Mar-20
· Estimating and project bidding assistant, responsibilities including: sub-contractor coordination, Takeoffs for subcontractors, and submitting bids to clients.
· Went in the field throughout varies stages of commercial projects, took pictures of progress and sat in for Contractor/Architect/Owner meetings.
· Worked alongside the firms project managers to develop comprehensive project time plans, primarily a gnat chart. to ensure an on-time project completion.
· Produced in house shop-drawings for trade coordination and as built purposes. (In AutoCAD) as well as 3D Renderings (Revit) for MEP trade coordination plans.